Welcome to the sweet, crazy town of Lyons
Since 2004, the Stone Cup family has been greeting folks with delicious food & drink and warm, friendly service. You'll find organic and free trade coffee, teas and espresso along with amazing fresh baked goods and smoothies. Plus our kitchen offers healthy, hearty breakfast and lunch, made with skill and soul. We’ll do our best to wet your whistle, fill your belly and warm the cockles of your heart.
Grab a table in the restaurant and enjoy our gallery of local art, or take it outside where you can laze on the sunny patio just about anytime.
The Stone Cup is open 7 days a week, 6am-4pm, our kitchen is open 7am-2pm.
Come and stay awhile...
Keepin' it Green
When we bought 'the Cup', our goal was to help build community and care for the planet. We worked with Root Systems Institute and found some pretty cool ways to to reduce our impact on the environment.
- We offset our energy use with renewable, non-polluting wind energy. Even the solar powered golf cart is off grid.
- We have a comprehensive recycling and composting program. From eggshells to cups and plates, we keep as much as we can out of the landfills.
- The milk used in everything on our menus is free of added hormones.
- Cage free eggs make our baked goods consciously delicious.
- Coffee cups - those not created by our local pottery artist - are fully compostable, as are our to-go boxes.
- A unique plastic made from corn is the base for our compostable smoothie cups, straws, lids, forks, spoons and knives.
- Our biodegradable and compostable plates are made from sugar cane. (pretty sweet)
- We shoo the flies in the summer by planting pots of basil, a natural deterrent, around windows and doorways. Nothing like trading pesticides for pesto.